Thursday, April 5, 2012
I should be in bed already, but sometimes I just don't want to waste the times I actually have a burst of energy, even though I'll most likely be grouchy in the morning. And my most likely, I mean, definitely. Cory comes to visit tomorrow!! I can't wait. I also can't wait to be done with work so the weekend can start. Grrr. I don't even remember what I was going to write now. Great. At least my room is tidy-ish. I still have a lot to do tomorrow, beyond the whole work annoyance. I started watching Mad Men this week- I am loving it. I just love watching a different time period (even if it is just a performance of said time). This weekend is Easter and Cory visiting, next weekend Drew and Merrick and I are going to the Servant Leadership conference in Greensboro, the next weekend I'm visiting the aunt again to help with the house cleanout, and then it is almost May! Time is going quickly for the most part. This is good other than the fact that I often feel like it is slipping away from me as far as productivity is concerned. But it is kind of a welcome tradeoff for wrapping up work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment