Monday, October 25, 2010

prioritizing

Funny thing, I'm finally updating this thing, and i'm not even working. I really haven't cared to write anything lately because life has just sucked real bad. I have been uncharacteristically exhausted to the point that I haven't had the energy to even keep in basic contact with people. I see Carmen, Cory, and since it is birthday season, my family every couple weeks. but all those are a given, with little to no effort required to be "social." i'd pretty much given up on hobbies, just trying to make it to this chunk of time off i'd set up. and i am so glad i took this vacation. i just needed some time to feel like myself again. time to read and sleep and cook and run and be awake in the daytime. and, since i'm an adult my vacation will include things like getting my car fixed, going to the eye doctor, and doing some heavy duty cleaning. at the same time, i'd like to go back to getting my thoughts and life events down on paper a little more frequently than i have been.

so. this weekend I spent in the mountains with church folk, so last night and today i spent recovering. cory and i took a run in toe shoes. then i returned some books to the library. i realize all of that is thrilling. tonight we're making some asian creation and maybe zucchini fries (not sure how yet though). i'm already worried that this week and a half is going to go WAY too fast. bah. oh well. i'll make sure to do a repeat of this every season or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment